In this modern era, every company wants to compete for the top position with competitors. To create this position, the business strategy needs to cope with the digital system. To execute the business strategy and various important stages of the company, you can now take the help of developing up-to-date software companies.
Like a digital or web app, the uses of software of these companies provide the best service. What are you exactly looking for in your business or organization?
And how do you know which company’s deal will satisfy you?! So, let’s make the confusion get off and see the features and services of the largest software companies in Canada. And then choose the best one.
List of largest software companies in Canada?
Since the list of software companies in Canada is large to follow. We’re here just to try to list and highlight the best software companies in Canada.
1. Martello Technologies
Martello Technologies is one of the well-known software companies in Canada. It was founded in 1981. Its headquarter is in Ottawa, Canada.
- Provides DEM (Digital Experience Monitoring). Like, solution, problem, and performance management to optimize the performance of the main applications of the enterprise.
- The company is deployed in more than 175 countries and over 5000 networks.
- There are number of 90 employees in this company
- Revenue in 2019 :
Jobber is the second-fastest-growing company in Canada. It was founded in 2011.
- Provide software for a service such as invoicing, scheduling, credit, processing, financing to create or operate a small business.
- Their service is deployed in over 47 different countries and has 70,000 active customers.
- The number of employees is 200
- Revenue in 2019.
3. Simba Technologies
Simba Technologies is another Canada’s largest software company that successfully created its position in a short time.
- Providing services such as OEM development, integration, product certification, and testing.
- The number of employees is 177
- Revenue in 2020
- It also provides software development with well-known companies such as Linux, Windows, and UNIX.
Introducing the next which is popular among software companies in canada Toronto is Maropost. It was founded in 2011.
Its headquarters are in Toronto, Canada.
- Provides a cloud-based marketing automation platform.
- Deployed in three different countries Canada, India,
( Chandigarh) and Sweden (Stockholm). It’s also very well-known among the Canadian software companies in India.
- The number of employees is 171
- Revenue in 2019 (in 45million dollars).
Prodigy education of prodigy games is one of the fastest-growing and largest software companies in Canada. It was founded in 2008.
- Developing math games for children.
- Fastest growing in 2013-2018. ( increase in this 5years above 14,866%)
- Number of employees is 380.
- Revenue in 2019 ( 56.1 million dollars)
6. Absolute Software Corporation
In January 2020, the Absolute Software Corporation will be listed in cybersecurity companies.
- Provide endpoint security solutions for smartphones and computers.
- More than 500 million device users.
- Deployed in Vancouver, Canada, and Austin, Texas.
- Revenue in 2019 ( 98.9 million dollars)
- The number of employees is 500
Hootsuite is the biggest Canadian software development company in Canada. It was founded in 2008.
- Provides the social media strategy across different social media networks. Also, provide social media management tools.
- Was ranked in top 3# of the top 25 countries in the world for Canada in LinkedIn 2018.
- Has more than 18million customers and employees over 80%.
- Revenue in 2019 (150 million dollars)
- Number of employees is 1504.
The journey of this well-known company started very early in 1984.
- Well known for the supply chain of supplement and sales software companies. Also, provides subscription-based products for multinational companies.
- Number of employees is 500.
- Revenue in 2019( 191 million dollars)
- Market value is 3900 million dollars.
9. Descartes Systems Group
It’s the most well-known company from the 1990s for its super fast-growing network in Canada and so all over the world.
- Provide cloud-based service and logistic software.
- Revenue in 2019 ( 196 million dollars)
- The number of employees is 1550
- Market value 3900 million dollars.
10. TouchBistro Inc.
TouchBistro Inc. Is well known for POS systems for restaurants.
- Provides restaurants with a point-of-sale solution for IPads
- Services are tableside ordering, customs restaurant, layouts, menu, bill splitting, and sales reports.
- Revenue in 2019 ( 117 million dollars).
- Market value (725 million dollars).
- Number of employees is 520.
Frequently Asked Question: Largest Software Companies in Canada?
Question 1: What are the biggest software companies?
The top ten biggest software companies list is given below-
Question 2: Who is the No 1 company in the world?
The top 5. No 1 company in the world are-
- State Grid
- China national petroleum
- Royal dutch shell
Question 3: How many software companies are in Canada?
There are about 43,200 software companies in Canada. Over 3900 fall within the software companies.
Question 4: What are the largest tech companies in Canada?
The largest tech companies in Canada are –
- Medella Health, Waterloo.
- Overbond, Toronto.
- Repable, Toronto.
- Triton Wear, Toronto/ Waterloo.
- Unata, Toronto.
- ZEITDICE, Toronto.
- Zensurance, Toronto.
- Zoom.ai, Toronto.
Question 5: What are the top 7 IT companies in the world
The top 7 IT companies in the world are-
- HP. Enterprise
- Tata consultancy service
Technologies bring the opportunity to increase communication and networking all over the world. Top Canadian software companies are among those who are providing their services to many countries.
Thus, we can see the majority of software companies are having services to help other organizations to execute their business strategy.
Very soon, the companies will increase their position by revenue in 2019/ 2020. Among the list, you can really realize the largest software companies in Canada are networking with all over the world. And, today’s conversation ended at this point. No more today.