In 2011 Trello was launched by Frog Creek software company. Trello is a Software as a free tool to help individuals and businesses stay organized and collaborate with their teams. The software was initially only for iPhone users until 2012, when it became available on Android devices.
Trello’s are free and paid management tools, Trello Business Class, launched in 2013.
The company spun off into its own entity called Trello Inc. in 2014. In early 2017, it was acquired by Atlassian, the vendor of Jira Software. Over the years, it’s steadily increased its customer base – most recently at over 19 million registered users.
One fun fact about Trello: Its spokesperson is the co-founder’s dog, Taco.
Trello Project Management Tools
Trello is one of the best project management tools designed to help individuals and teams collaborate better and keep their projects organized. Trello is free project management software and they also offer a freemium model that lets users work with an unlimited number of boards, lists, and cards. It can also be integrated with cross-functional departments.
The tool has several different versions, and this review will mostly focus on its options for businesses.
All details of a particular project are located in what Trello refers to as boards. Each board is categorized using lists, with each list including individual cards that have further details on a project, such as the team members involved, task checklists, discussions and comments.
Cards can be annotated with labels for easier searching. Users can filter cards within a single board and find a specific card via the search tool at the top of the page.
Hey there! Some links on this page are affiliate links which means that, if you choose to make purchase, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. I greatly appreciate your support.
Trello is accessible on any mobile device, including smart watches and Kindle Fire tablets. Any changes or additions to boards, lists and cards are made in real time since data is automatically synchronized across all devices.
One unique feature of Trello is its Power-Ups. Trello has the power-ups transform each board into what Trello calls “living applications” by including various highlights and mixes. Integrations can include document management solutions, social media or business functions such as HR, marketing and IT.
Trello software is mainly a free service for all users. Trello project management tools that lets users work with an unlimited number of boards, lists and cards. Free users also can be added to the board and can use more fantastic features, they can add one Power-Up per board. The free version user limitation is not restricted, it’s free for all and all versions are available for all members.Trello offers these paid options:
- Business Class Trello Soft – For managing business, Trello Business Class includes not only the features of a free account and it’s not limited. Trello Gold has various business-oriented features. Trello project management tools are the best tool for business class software. Business Class project managers can add an unlimited number of Power-Ups to boards as well.
- Trello Enterprise Software – Companies with greater requirements can opt for Trello ‘s Enterprise Plan, which offers functionality targeted to large enterprises that need multiple teams to handle their ventures.
Trello has a new feature that allows teams to automate their workflows. It’s called Butler, and it automates different processes using rule-based triggers, custom cards and board buttons, calendar commands and due date commands.
Some Features Of Trello Software
Here are some of the key features of Trello Business Class:
- Integration with an unlimited number of apps (via Power-Ups) such as Salesforce, Slack, Google Hangouts, Github and Evernote
- File attachments up to 250 MB
- Possibility to add files, comments or emoji to a thread, and to tag individual members in a conversation.
- Security features, such as the ability to restrict membership invitations, remove former employees from an account, set access to observer-only for clients or external team members, and control who can create private or public boards
- Custom branding with board background and stickers
- Trello have various sorting options, such as by recently active members, most members or alphabetically
- Manager and member can be capable to export data for all team with a single click
- Notifications at any time from any device
- Butler workflow automation features such as limitless rules, buttons and scheduled commands, thousands commands per team plus 200 per person, email alerts and task administration.
An additional notable feature of Trello is the ability to create cards and add comments through email. Users can send attachments or respond to emails without logging into Trello.
Customer Service & Support
Trello’s knowledge base includes articles categorized by topic. In addition, users can access the Getting Started guide and Trello’s training webinar to learn more about Trello. The Trello project management tools community is another resource where users can get advice and ideas from other Trello users.
The Business Class plan includes priority email support with a response time within one business day. The Enterprise plan includes both priority email and priority phone support with a quicker response time (less than one business day).
Individual users can create a Trello account for free on either the Trello site or via their Google accounts. Companies interested in a paid plan can contact Trello’s sales team directly.
Clients on the Enterprise pricing plan will have access to a dedicated account executive for personalized implementation and onboarding.
☕️ Free Trello Alternatives-Trusted Tools For Project Management
Moreover 25 million plus existing users are using Trello software for maintaining their business. Tree is the best project management tool for all users. Trello is the best for free users. People can be added and removed and they can change it by drug and drop. It is easy to use and hassle free.