Set up a wizard for android is essential, especially for managing apps and customizing phones after a factory reset. But managing the application could be tough if you don’t know how to set up a wizard for an android phone. But my question is, how do I setup a wizard for my android phone?
Setting up a wizard for android phones is a step-by-step process. The required steps are as follows:
- Proceed setting up the wizard for the android phone
- Continue and agree to the terms & Conditions
- Import data from another device
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network
- Sign into your Google account
- Protect Your Phone
- Google Assistant
- Google Services
- Review additional apps
Most people use the Setup Wizard as an app manager, even though it has several uses. Then this article will take you through a step-by-step guide on how to set up Wizard on an Android phone.
What is the setup wizard on my phone?
An Android phone setup wizard helps users manage applications by installing tools on the phone.
The setup wizard performs many functions, including a premium license for the setup wizard enables the user to restore previous applications on a new phone.
In addition, you can install custom Read-only Memory on your Android device using the setup wizard.
Features of Setup Wizard:
The characteristic features of the setup wizard are as follows:
- You can install a custom ROM.
- You can categorize the applications that are installed.
- Assists the users in initializing their android phones.
- Internalize the already installed apps.
- Multi-device profiles are available to premium users only.
- Useful in the installation of commonly used apps on android devices.
- Searches for apps categorically and provides backup of currently installed apps (the backup feature is for premium users).
VISIT A GUIDE TO BOOST MOBILE UNLOCKING SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD FOR FREE AT DIURNAL TECHNOLOGY
Different versions of Android Setup Wizards:
Different versions of Android Setup Wizards – Old Versions are as follows:
- Setup Wizard 9.10.41 APK for Android 10+
- Setup Wizard 7.20.37 APK for Android 9.0+
- Setup Wizard 7.20.29 APK for Android 9.0+
- Setup Wizard 7.20.27 APK for Android 9.0+
- Setup Wizard 7.1.33 APK for Android 8.0+
- Setup Wizard 7.1.28 APK for Android 8.0+
- Setup Wizard 7.1.15 APK for Android 8.0+
- Setup Wizard 6.20.24 APK for Android 8.0+
Is it Possible to setup a wizard for android? Let’s Know setup process
Yes, it is possible to set up Wizard for android. This setup app can be found on Android phones, whose purpose is to help the user manage the applications that are held on the device.
How to setup/download the wizard for android?
The Steps involved in the Setup Wizard on an Android Phone are as follows:
Step 1: Proceed setting up the wizard for the android phone
Before proceeding, look at the bottom of your screen and see another two tabs. “Emergency Call” and “Accessibility.”
The tab on the lower right for “accessibility” is essential for anyone who needs visual or hearing customizations before the Setup Wizard app proceeds.
If you miss this stage, at every other part of the setup process, there is a back button on the bottom left of the screen. Standard Accessibility Features on Android phones include:
- Screen reader
- Visibility enhancements
- Interaction and dexterity
Step 2: Continue and agree to the terms & Conditions
You must agree to the “End User License Agreement” (EULA); you can’t skip this step. You must wait to progress to the next step.
Step 3: Import data from another device
You can skip this step if you like. If you don’t, you can bring your previous settings and data from your old phone to your new device. Make your selection, then press the Next button.
Step 4: Connect to a Wi-Fi network.
Ideally, connect to a broadband connection rather than your mobile data because the Setup Wizard downloads many applications on Android. Once you see that you are connected to a network, click next.
Step 5: Sign into your Google account, or create a new one.
Without a Google account (Gmail), none of the services or apps will be available on your smartphone without using third-party applications. Create a new one if you still need to. It is essential to link your Google account at this step.
Without a Google account, none of the apps developed by Google will work. Add or create an account, then tap next.
Step 6: Protect Your Phone
This step can be skipped, but it is highly recommended that you protect your phone. Pick one security method from the list mentioned below:
- Face recognition
- PIN, or a Password.
Pick one and set it up or skip it until later.
Step 7: Google Assistant
Google Assistant can assist with many tasks. If, for example, you want to ensure Bluetooth does not keep turning on when you do not want it to pair with another device, tap on “No Thanks” at this step.
Step 8: Google Services
This step configures what permissions Google has for handling your data. You can toggle on and off what you want.
Step 9: Review additional apps
Look for duplicate apps and uncheck the apps that you do not want on your phone.
Next, tap “Finish” to exit the Setup Wizard.
Your device will be set up and ready to use.
Setup Wizard For My Android Phone (Xiaomi phones)
STEP 1: When you switch your new Android phone off, you will be taken to a “WELCOME” screen. Then you will have to select a language.
STEP 2: Insert the SIM; then provide a SIM PIN. Check on the SIM pack for the PIN.
STEP 3: Select a WIFI network used to download updates and applications.
STEP 4: Copy data from another device. If you do not want to copy, then select new user. However, if you’re going to connect from your old phone and copy data and information from it, follow the steps:
- Open the Google app on your old phone.
- Go to settings>Google>Set up nearby device.
- Alternatively, you can sign in with your Google account and back up from the cloud.
STEP 5: Set up a google account to use features such as Google Play Store, Google apps, and services; you need to set up your Google account.
To set up your Google account, “sign in” with your Gmail account. If you do not have one, you can create one by clicking “sign up” or “create an account.”
STEP 6: Security is essential for your device; if your device gets misplaced, your security setup will disallow anyone from accessing your phone. Security setup includes facial recognition, fingerprint, and password.
STEP 7: Notification entails how your device will display contents when your phone is locked.
- If you select to show all notifications, your device will display messages and the contents when locked.
- Hide sensitive content will only notify you of an incoming message but hide the content of the message when locked.
- When locked, your device will not inform you until you unlock it.
STEP 8: Set up your google assistant by recognizing your voice (This is an optional option).
STEP 9: Insert a memory card (Micro SD); it gives additional memory to your device.
STEP 10: You can set up other features that come with your Android device. You can download and install Google Drive or Dropbox.
STEP 11: Download apps from the google play store and utilize it to download other necessary apps. Apps may include game apps, song apps, voice recorders, etc.
STEP 12: Install the software and check for updates in your device settings as they repair the security of your Android app and protect your device from viruses.
STEP 13: Personalize your phone. You can personalize your phone from the phone setting. It’s easy to do.
- Select a theme and a wallpaper or screen saver.
- Ring tone
- Ring volume and notification volume
- Phone mode (silent, general, loud)
Ways to Skip the Google Setup Wizard: (How do I enable setup wizard?)
The Google Setup Wizard is an integral part of Android OS. The Honeywell provisioner allows you to skip the wizard as follows:
- On a PC, open the DeviceConfig.xml file retrieved from the device using EZConfig for mobility.
- You must set all parameters required, including the ‘Other Settings’ > ‘GoogleStartupWizard’ setting.
- Copy the configuration barcode. The code can also be downloaded from File 1.
- The Google Setup Wizard appears after a factory reset.
- Scan the setup barcode. This will activate the setting, and Deviceconfig.xml will be saved to IPSM/Honeywell/persist.
- Now the desktop should appear on the device.
- As Deviceconfig.xml is stored in IPSM/Honeywell/persist, a subsequent factory reset (without the option ‘Erase IPSM’ ticked) will skip the Google Setup Wizard.
Ways to Fix Unfortunately, Setup Wizard has Stopped Works On Any Android Phone.
- Go to Settings (from the notification panel)
- Go to Apps
- On the upper right corner, click the three dots.
- Click on Show system apps.
- Scroll to the Setup wizard in the list of apps and click on it
- Click on Permissions
- Enable permissions for both Telephone and Contacts.
- All Issue Fixed 🙂
Another Way To Fix :
- To unlock “Developer options,” go to settings and scroll down to “About phone,” then click on “Build number” seven times.
- To enable the “Android debugging” option, return to settings and click “Developer options.”
- You can download and install the ADB drivers from here: adbdriver.com/downloads.
- Press shift + right-click and then choose “Open command window here” under Local Disk. Select the ADB folder and a blank space.
- Then type “ADB devices” in the black window and copy this code ( ADB shell pm grant “com.google.android. setup wizard” android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE ).
- Press “Enter” and reboot your phone after pasting the code.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is Setup Wizard an Android virus?
The answer is no. The Setup Wizard is not an Andriod virus. This app can be used in various ways, from managing your apps to restoring all your data to installing a custom ROM. This last feature is only available in some apps, so it will be your most suitable option.
what does setup wizard do?
Software wizards, or setup assistants, provide an interface that guides users through several small steps when configuring a new program or service. It may be easier to accomplish complicated, rare, or unfamiliar tasks with a wizard that simplifies the task.
Android studio setup wizard downloading components size
The components size for Android studio setup wizard downloading for Android Studio (IDE) is about 1.6 GB, which is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) based on IntelliJ (Java IDE). And Android SDK (Software Development Kit) (about 5 GB) for developing and running Android apps.
When you boot up your Android device for the first time, the Android Setup Wizard will allow you to customize your device. You can’t uninstall it. However, it is possible to disable it.
Be careful when you choose the factory reset option. Now you can use this app without trouble when installing a custom ROM on your newly purchased device.