Want to develop and grow your business by inspecting the regular activities of employees?
It can’t be denied that the employees are the reason behind the growing business of your organization. The activities, assessment, behavior of each employee need to be looked at.
Which employees are very creative, which employees have dedication, which employees present innovative ideas?
These all need to be noted down to find the most deserving employee for a demanding project. but when you need to communicate and cooperate with the employees, it is just simple feedback which lacks to clarify the employee’s activities.
Here, you have an option to use the 360 degree feedback tools which can easily handle this kind of activity. We’re trying to highlight the list of best feedback tools for employees. Let’s have an eye to the full article to choose the best one.
List of 360 degree feedback tools
Before, knowing the list of 360 degree feedback tools, Let’s take a look at what it exactly means!
360 degree feedback tools are the software that is designed to gather feedback of employees from their closest people who are working with him or them, team members, subordinates, clients, customers, managers, and peers. There are the option of degree direct reports and 360 degree reviews that easily help to get feedback from all angles.
Here, the list of the top 10 best 360 degree feedback tools that completely give you a clear conception and information on how it can help your organization.
☕️ Benefits of Workplace Surveillance Software
360 Degree Feedback Tools – Top 10 Overview
Introducing the best 360-degree tool from the list that is in great demand in the market. You can easily make use of SurveySparrow and the output result will make the purpose worthy. Trust me!
SurveySparrow is designed with a highly personalized and engaging survey experience to get feedback perfectly. The feedback option is getting by the supervisor or peers.
- Custom 360 degree feedback survey.
- Increase your business growth and development by creating and reviewing 360 reports.
- Custom the 360 email and reports of your employees easily.
- Ensure the 360 evaluation survey.
- Have multiple share options, email reminders.
- Have an Insightful click-free dashboard.
- Option to conduct the surveys at convenient time intervals.
- Identify the channel and fetch your great responses.
- You can identify the worker’s engagement, their team workflow, and their pulses.
- You can inspect the capabilities or flaws of employees and then easily work on them.
- Basic plan- $19/per month
- Premium plan- $49/ per month
- Enterprise plan- $149/per month
- Getting feedback from all angles is easily manages by the tool
- Designed with high-quality graphics and a free- dashboard.
- Easily change the language from the tool when you need it.
- Improve your work with more quality from the positive and negative feedback or respondents.
- More customizations are needed.
SurveyMonkey is another popular tool among the best software for employee feedback. What are the advantages of this tool that make it special? Want to know? Let’s find it from the description of this tool-
- Have ready-to-use templates and diverse question types.
- Helps to align your teams and departments
- Collect feedback from simple plans and surveys which help to fulfill the purpose of employees.
- Create all surveys within a short time.
- It’s a cloud-based tool that helps you to create, analyze and send surveys to all the respondents easily.
- Also, have an option to run a customer and know more about your product and service.
- It’s a free basic plan where you can send several surveys provided that are less than 10 questions.
- Have rating scales, hierarchical drop-down menus, image-based questions, and interactive sliders.
- Team advantage- $25/ per month.
- Team premier- $75/per month.
- Enterprise plan- contact the company!
- The free basic plan, user-friendly interface.
- Supports advanced survey logic.
- More than 200 survey templates which are extra advantages for beginners.
- Templates-driven can be annoying sometimes.
Trakstar is a totally experienced tool that easily makes the result as your expectation. It’s launched in 2000. From the very beginning, it’s a popular app for creating and streamlining the appraisal process. To know more about why it is more popular than any other feedback tools for employees, check it out-
- It’s cloud-based software, so you can easily access it from any device.
- Helps workers to set goals and then provide them accurate feedback on their work.
- Collect the feedback from other team members for analysis of their exact performance.
- The built-in automated performance helps you to eliminate all manual processes.
- Having 100 built-in competencies, it provides a variety of tools.
- Customize the rating scale when you need it.
- Customize the report for inspecting the performance of employees who are high or low!
- Easily set smart goals, add documentation and assign specific tasks.
- Have an employee engagement module.
- Have a real-time dashboard to filter data and results.
- Provides articles, video, and a quick start guide.
You have to contact them for pricing details.
- Great customer service
- Flexible to use.
- Have a simple interface to use.
- Repotting system is limited
Reviewsnap is the other best tool for employee feedback with special features. It started in 2007 and manages the application with a range of templates that helps to get anonymous feedback. Let’s move on to introducing the tool’s features, pros., and cons.
- Gathering data and generating analytics is so easy that it boosts your performance.
- Provides integrated solutions such as learning management and performance reviews.
- User friendly, flexible and evaluate your worker’s performance and improve their performance.
- It’s a web-based service that allows you to access the application from any device.
- The interface is easy to use as it has an initiative layout.
- Express plan- $3040/ per year
- Standard plan – $ 3420/ per year
- Pro plan – $ 4180/ per year
- Best supporting team.
- Very interactive application.
- No additional cost needed for customization.
- The implementation process is lengthy.
With the unique evaluation process, Typeform is the best and latest tool for employee feedback in the market.
For boosting your employee’s work, you can easily satisfy with this app. Let’s check what advantages you’ll get from the uses of this software.
- Collect responses from your team and carry out the effectiveness of your employees.
- Customize your survey by including and excluding questions.
- Share the choosable form with your team using various channels.
- Create a highly qualified and engaging survey.
- Versatile data collection makes it a more specialized tool.
- Interactive design and templates make the interface more flexible to use.
- Create several forms, multiple jumps and tailor your question based on the respondent.
- Create several services for clients and boost conversation rates.
- Essential plan- $35/ per month
- Professional plan- $50/per month
- Premium plan- $ 70/per month
- Logic jumps enable.
- Pair questions with images.
- Having lacks in some features ( free plan)
6. Culture Amp
Culture Amp is designed with a varries of modules that completely engage the prosper of boosting employees’ work. This tool is the best choice if you want to make your work easier without having any issues. Let’s find out the information that makes it the best tool-
- Having modules- employee engagement, employee experience, employee effectiveness.
- The features such as collective intelligence, modern psychology, and on-demand platforms are helping you out to act on exact feedback and improve workers’ performance.
- Install it from cloud and SaaS with a free demo.
- Provides online training through webinars, live online.
- Customize your analysis and more focus on employees’ group work.
- Identify and analyze the origin performance and know the increasing or decreasing point to work on.
- Having initiative dashboards to get the exact workflow with members.
- Up to 3100 surveys were launched and 165,000, 000 questions were answered.
- Self-starter plan – suitable for 25-200employess.
- Standard plan- suitable for 200-1000 employees.
- Enterprise plan- suitable for up to 1000 employees.
- Best platform for employee engagement.
- Easy to use and flexible for the dashboard.
- The variety of features makes it more special.
- Doesn’t come with an account manager.
7. Clear company
Clear company is a cloud-based software which can completely make the worthy result you want for your organization. This tool feature can make you more clear about it. So, let’s have a look-
- With its matrix-based 360, you can easily inspect the real talent, potential leaders and know about the areas where you should improve.
- Using this tool will help you to get a top-performer and under-performer.
- Can streamline the management process that will save time as needed to focus only on the important tasks.
- Great reporting tools to analyze the worker’s performance.
- Fits hiring candidates in just one single platform easily.
- Integrate company’s system like HRIS and ERP by automation of regular reporting and compliance forms.
- With just a single click you can customize scoring tables, custom reviews, and real-time reporting.
You have to contact them to know about the pricing policy.
- Have an option to streamlining the managed data that makes your time safe.
- Customized onboarding.
- Flexible and User-friendly management.
- Easy to comply with HR regulations.
- Only available in fewer countries.
SurveyGizmo is an online tool which helps to easily create and customize 360 degree employee feedback.
Check the more information which is given below-
- Only download a CSV file that includes the list of respondents and develop a survey within a short time.
- Provides automated reports, which help you to evaluate your worker’s effectiveness and performance.
- Affordable with a steep learning curve.
- Create interactive surveys and forms with features.
- There is a feature of the survey, design tools, comprehensive analytics, and publishing options to help you out.
- Send whatever you want to your targeted audience and get feedback easily with this tool.
- Add logos, themes, colors on plans.
- Download reporting tools also here.
- Send an additional email, thankful email, email reminders, or email reports.
- Scout plan- free
- Explorer plan- $35/ per month.
- Adventure plan- $135/ per month.
- Voyager plan- $240/ per month.
- Customize the survey logic
- Variety of questions and feedback.
- User-friendly layout and reporting features.
- Limits in some setting up logic.
Impraise is a tool with a myriad of feedback options. This tool can make your work more efficient. Let’s take a look at how it works with employee feedback.
- It’s a cloud-based feedback management tool, which helps to engage employees, get reviews of their work, goal management, and anonymous real-time feedback.
- View and track goals for the team, ideas sharing with one on one conversation.
- Having GDPR compliance, internal/external testing, secure informational data.
- Automated review reports.
- Having check-in functionality to track your team’s progress.
- Offer self-assessment, review score, and detail report.
- Have slack functionality which provides the best feedback option and helps to communicate easily.
- Performance plan- $ 6/ per month
- Performance alignment and engagement – $ 8/per month.
- Enterprise plan- custom quote.
- Provides great UL
- Integrated with slack
- Provides an overview of all reports.
- Setting up this tool is quite hard.
SpiderGape is a cloud-based software that helps to manage employee assessment and 360 degree feedback.
- Customize your questionnaires and assess all your employees.
- Has employee-focused feedback that helps you to get the area you need to focus and improve.
- Create surveys and understand every section easily.
- Has to drag and drop feature to add text, question, and information
- You need to contact them for pricing details.
- Setting the tool is very easy.
- User-friendly and flexible interface to use.
- Doesn’t have autosave features.
Frequently Asked Question: 360 degree feedback tools
Question 1: What is the free employee feedback software?
The top 5 free employee feedback software are-
Question 2: What is an example of 360 degree feedback?
Here are some 360 feedback examples for peers-
- First, rate ( Subject name/ yourself) on self-awareness relative to peers.
- Keep controlling his/her emotions
- Handled the situation under high pressure.
Question 3: What should I write in 360 degree feedback tools?
- Be patient and self-confident.
- Open to feedback.
- Try to avoid negative politicking and hidden agendas.
- Trust and respect others.
- Be Sincere and straightforward.
Hopefully, the list of 360 degree feedback tools will be very helpful to you. Several tools provide the plan with very adjustable pricing. You can choose the plan you need. Try to focus on the employee’s performance and management to choose the right tool. That’s all for today.